Sanctions Won’t Work (fwd) (r)

You are free to respond or to ignore as per your wishes.  If you expect
that as a paid spokesman for a drug exporting, refugee creating, forced
labor using, de-educating, international border violating, human and
democratic rights abusing, illegal junta, that you are entitled to tell
others not to mind about all the different ways that your junta employers
debase the interests of both Burmese and non-Burmese, well, don't hold
your breath, unless you're prepared to hold it for a long time.