Sanctions Wont Work (fwd)

I do not think you, OKkar, is working for the country
but for your greedy, money and rank. Since the SPDC
was elected to rule the country, your service with the
SPDC proves that you are the part of the
criminal-rapest regime.

Yes, whoever helping to bring down the regime from the
power and restore elected person in the power proves
that he/she is helping Burmese struggle. So I as a
Burmese citizen am proud of his or her works.

Please you vote one vote and I will vote my vote too.
Don't generalize other. Clear?