Media Release, Daw Aung San Suu Kyi (r)

Subject: Re: Media Release, Daw Aung San Suu Kyi, to the Australian Parliament

Dear friends

Regarding the media release of Daw ASSK to Australia Parliament clearly
suggests
that NCGUB's lack of performance in pressuring Australia government in sending
its HR Commissioner to Yangon.
This is what NCGUB has a duty to do as an exile government representing
suffering  people of Burma.
Obviously they did not do their job as they are entitled to and as well as
their representative in Australia who wears many hats just to look great.

I wonder what they are doing everyday for the last 10 years.

Regards

panyoma/syd