Argument for: A Start to Help Set B

Subject: Argument for: A Start to Help Set Burmese on the Road to Human Rights

     I want to argue with Mr. Alexander Downer about the setting up the
Human Rights commission in Burma.  In Burma, we already have the Red Cross
organization.  But it is different from the other Red Cross organizations
around the world.  The Burmese Red Cross can't do nothing without the orders
from the government.  They never can't do independently.  Moreover, the
Burmese Military even uses the Burmese Red Cross to oppress the people.
They were trained to crush the peaceful demonstrations hand in hand with the
Burmese Army.  It is reflected in the speech of General Khin Nyunt last few
months.  He told that the Burmese Red Cross and the Firemen are the reserved
forces of the Burmese Army.  That is why, the International Red Cross has to
inspect the Burmese prisons itself.  They can't rely on the Burmese Red
Cross.  Every single people inside Burma knows that very well and so they
are strongly skeptical about the Human Rights Commission which the Burmese
Generals willing to form.  Burmese people are very very sure that the
Burmese Human Rights Commission would be the puppet organization which can't
do nothing about the Human Rights but propaganda for the Military Junta.
        So I want to suggest Mr. Downer to reconsider it and should study
how the socalled Nongovernmental Organizations formed by the Burmese
Military are functioning first. The more you watch closely those, the more
you will learn about the Burmese Generals.

P.S
I would like to point out that just after Mr. Sidoti returned to Australia,
the Burmese Military Intelligence arrested many people for their political
belief.  That is the direct violation of the Universal Human Rights.  So it
is obvious that they don't care much about the Human Rights, they just want
the international recognition and aids.

Yours Sincerely
Galon