Asia Society (r)

Yes, it is a good idea to provide the contact address
of the Asia Society for those who cannot come to NYC.
At least, we will write to the pesons why we are not
allowed.

Since they called "Asian Society", why they don't all
Burmese Asians in the hall. But the society allows
SPDC's Win Aung. It is not fair. IT IS REALLY NOT
FAIR.