[burmanet2-l] Ne Win junta's childr

Subject: Re: [burmanet2-l] Ne Win junta's children in the US?

why not a trade? reminds me of the time somoza was facing off a year
before the revolution in nicaragua, and i had his youngest daughter with
me, and her kids "and daddy says i really shouldnt be here". it might
just have changed the course of events...true story, and dangerous. she
was so sweet i just didnt have the heart! her name was patricia, and she
really didnt know what her daddy did? she was really that far out of it.
i dont see how, now, looking back, it was possible, but that was the way
it was. ds ( when you think of how somoza fed prisoners to the sharks,
who needs a heart, so be careful you dont lose yours).

unfortunately, or fortunately, depending on your pov,
in most civilised societies, we live under and are protected
by laws. sacred laws. to protect civil rights and other freedoms.

but these are hard times, its worth the risks...in a civilized country.