Premier oil supported by a US oil f (r)

Subject: Re: Premier oil supported by a US oil firm ?

yesterday, i often do this, and maybe you do it too, i went knowing i
would find something where i wanted to look, because my mind told me to
go there and not wait another day, but go there then, so i went to a
place a shop in paris at st michel by the river seine where they sell
used books and records, in french, to french people and others, and
there i found one of several books went away me when i paid up and left.
one book, called Le Complot Petolier, written in 1975 and published in
76, tells about the great scam in Elf and Total with the french state,
and what happened then. The writer, Philippe Simonnot, tells the story,
how he called Le Monde's top man, to make sure the story was not pass
over, and it ran five columns that night, and became a french scandal, a
scoop of oil and state power, and its corruption. Its still l'actualité.
He was fired from Le Monde six weeks later. And that's France. Some say,
that happens, in the US too, and it does... ds