Soe Thin is Like Okkar

Dear Activists in New York,

Congratulations from Sydney , Australia for this successful protest against
the military dog Win Aung propaganda show. It is appalling to learn about
the way U Soe Thin's  behaved toward the activists. Immediate explanation
must be released by the RFA . Otherwise we should protest the US government
which fund and manage the RFA. I remember (a few months ago ) a  meeting in
South Korea endorsed FRA as pro-Burma democracy media . The reasons Why U
Soe Thin ignored the democracy require a careful analysis.
I think the time has come to press for a tougher action from US particularly
from Federal government level. Since early 1997 the ban on future investment
from US is an effective tool to promote opposition against the suppression.
Now our leader Daw Aung San Suu Kyi recently called for a greater economic
sanction against the regime. We all know that US companies are playing major
role in propping up the business with regime. Unocal, for example, speak
directly against the struggle for democracy. How radiculous!
Besides , US government never publicly recognize Committee Representing
People's Parliament CRPP which our leaders taking their lives at  risk to
represent the parliament and people of Burma.  US must show sincere support
for a democratic Burma I believe.

US Govt recognize CRPP , Now!
US firms pull out of Burma, Now!

mmt in Sydney