Win Aung's sons must speak out! (r)

I don't know whether the sons of U Win Aung are in the U.S or not.
But what I know is some clever activists are trying to orginize these
children.
Not knowing these activists' intention, Nyi Nyi Lwin is trying to harm them.
I think that Nyi Nyi Lwin is wiser than the previous activists. Haa... haa...

ok

In a message dated 9/26/99 2:55:13 PM Pacific Daylight Time,