Win Aung's sons must speak out! (r)

Remember that it is not an issue of going to harm the
SPDC's sons. It is an issue of "BRAKING AND ABUSING
THE U.S LAW."

If they were in US, they had to face the legal
actions. Because even though they could abuse the
power and the public law in Burma, they were not
allowed to do in the U.S.. Clear ENOUGH?