Reply to : wake up, smell coffee (r)

Subject: Re: Reply to : wake up, smell coffee

At 20:18 26/09/1999 EDT, OKKAR66129@xxxxxxx wrote:
>In a message dated 9/26/99 9:06:51 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
>dawnstar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>
><< Gandhi is a great example to be followed in Burma. And it may be a
> solution. Fill the jails for freedom. So far nothing has seemed to work.  >>
>

>    I will be very grateful if Dawn Star or any other one else can suggest
me
>the seven social sins that are written on the tomb of Gandhi Gyi. I remember
>only two. These are:
>
>     POLITIC WITHOUT SACRAFICE   and
>     SCIENCE WITHOUT PRACTICE
>
>    Pls don't think that I am teasing you. I really forgot the other five.
>
>ok
>
>Dear Activists,

 Burma, India and Pakistan were very lucky during their independence
struggle (or) before their independence. By then, their colonial power,
Britain was   ruled by humane rulers .  So those people from colonies could
have made several peaceful demonstrations against the British imperialists
 .  If the British rulers by then were Fascists, I am  sorry I could not
help imagine what would have happened to Mahattama Gandhi Gyi or to the
independence of   Burma, India or Pakistan. If there were no Pakistan,
there will  be no Bangladesh. But I hate imperialism.
best,
Gawdech