Thieves never admit that they steal (r)

Subject: Re: Thieves never admit that they steal.

     The SPDC is the only responsible organization for those sanctions.  If
it hurts our people, will you negotiate how to convene the people's
parliament.  Everything gonna be fine then.  We will withdraw our call for
sanctions. The People's Parliament elected by the people is the only
solution for all the problems in Burma. If you love our Burmese people, you
must agree to negotiate for convening the People's Parliament.

The essence of Democracy and Human Rights is the Pepple's Parliament elected
by the people.

GALON