Stop buying with half price from ou

Subject: Stop buying with half price from our beloved farmers.

     The SPDC always said that they don't care about the sanctions.  Now you
said the sanctions hurt you.  In fact, it only hurt the SPDC and their
followers.  The 80 percent of Burmese population are farmers.  They just
grow and eat their products.  They don't care about foreign sanctions.  The
only thing they care about is that they have to sell their products to the
Military government with half price.  They are outside of your socalled
market economy.  They can't sell their products freely to the market.
     So stop your barbarous actions to our majority of people.

GALON