What were they thinking? BKK embass (r)

Subject: Re: What were they thinking? BKK embassy attack

I am sorry to bring this debate up but I believe that this is a good topic
to discuss.

I reinstate my position that ASSK  would NEVER ever have approve of these
overly zealous, reckless, so-called armed pro-democracy people action.

Democracy should be achieved through none violence means.

If they take up arms for it, they will be met with force.

Not every pro-democracy loving people support their actions.

What were they thinking??  Human life is too precious to waste.