RIGHT OR WRONG FOR 45 MILLION? (r)

What a wise, appropriate and logical point of view.

Regarding your statement of "Violence of any means does not fit in modern,
progressive civilized society", you should hammer it into the thick head of
SPDC. Who knows, the devil might change his heart and agree to become holy.
You'll never know.

Another point is that meaningful dailogue could only be achieved, only after
one is able to change the "balance of power" to its favour. Any dailogue
arrangement from an "underdog" position will only lead to "negotiated
surrender". If one cannot be a "topdog", at least it has to be "paralleldog"
to start a meaningful dailogue or political settlement.

Sure, while non-violence or civil disobedience is a noble way of changing
the balance to swing the repressive regime to negotiating table, counter
voilence against state power in self-defence is also an effective tool. It
has a proven track record. As such, we must recognize the effectiveness of
such counter measures. It wouldn't be fair to discard it as a useless
tactics.

The bottom line is to change the balance of power to the favour of the
opposing group/groups. It is perfectly okay to use all means to achieve
this, including all sorts of non-violence activities, not to mention the act
of "self-defence".