Forward--NCGUB: request to say noth

Subject: Re: Forward--NCGUB: request to say nothing !

I wish U sein Win of NCGUB say nothing about this Bangkok Embassy takeover
affairs.
The students democracy movements of Burma was never been operated under
leadership of NCGUB or NCGUB was ever been visible on any students suffering
along the struggle. That's the bottom line.
Please stay at where you are and say nothing.You might harm the situation or
objectives of the event.
Let the students do what they have set out to do in their own way.There is
no need to preach your non-violent way. We all know about that and bviously
not many people in Burmese struggle agree to that

Thank you.

You leave them alone.

panyoma/syd