Earning respect.. (r)

Ako Indiana khmyar -

Please forgive me for posting my response or reply in public.

Gen. Aung San was a nationalist who fought fascist Japanese and colonial
British.  In other words, these are foreigners.  He has earned many respects
for his true conviction and what he has done for Burma.

What is happening here is quite different.  A civil affair.  Burmese v.s.
Burmese.

I must urge you and your colleagues to find another way to fight against the
Military Regime.  Please follow a none-violent path.  We need not to shed
one innocent blood.

I do not need to go into lengthy explanation on what I meant.  It  explained
for itself.

I know that ASSK would never, ever look at them as heroes.  She would not
advocate this and I believe you know this also.

We do not believe violence in our civilized and progressive society.  We
must reject it at any cost or avoid it.