Now I know who you are

Hi Okka,

I have no intention to send message to burmanet
since I joined it. I intend to read only.  But your stupid
messages always inspire me to dig about you.

Yes, everybody on the burmanet is right. Sure, you
are from OSS. You fuck around on the burmanet with
your lousy messages everyday except last two days.
You guys from OSS were fucking busy because of
Vigorous Burmese Students Warriors during the
standoff in Burmese embassy in Bangkok.

So I didn't see tons of your lies on the burmanet
that much as usual on yesterday and the day before
yesterday. Now, you will restart again, right!

Fuck you, Okka

Ronny Nyein