History repeats itself...(Palestini (r)

Subject: Re: History repeats itself...(Palestinians and Burmese)

     We can learn that The Palestine Libration Organization had to start
their Arm Struggle like the following story.  It was in 1972.  In 1999, they
already won the Autonomy and they can see the Independence very clearly in
the near future.
     It is a very good start for you the Vigorous Burmses Student Warriors!
The patriotic people will follow your cause.

I salute the Vigorous Burmese Student Warriors...