If those who had been pointed by th

Subject: If those who had been pointed by their guns say so, How should we burmese say??

IF THOSE WHOSE POINTED BY THEIR GUNS SAY SO, HOW SHOULD WE SAY?
                                              FREEDOM FIGHTERS

The hostages waved to the students and onlookers cheered loudly and
applauded them when the helicopter took off. Several hostages cried.

One Western female hostage said she sympathised with the dissidents'
political movement.

"They talked to us about their reasons for doing this thing. They didn't
fear death. I really appreciate them and praise them as heroes of my heart
forever," she added.

Another male foreign hostage made a thumbs up sign. He said the students
needed to see change in their country.

" I'm very concerned about this and want to see a bright political future in
Burma."
Ms Wannarat Udomsamutr, 25, the first hostage to be released early yesterday
morning said she is four months pregnant. She said she was worried about her
child and asked the dissidents to release her in the morning. She said: "I
feel sympathy for them and I am concerned about the political future of
Burma," she added.

BANGKOKPOST, 10/3/99

IF THOSE WHO POINTED BY THEIR GUNS SAY SO, HOW SHOULD WE SAY????