Rebels win, Workers lose (r)

H, this is starting to be irresponsible talk, i suggest you keep Daw
Aung San Suu Kyi out of it as she has deliberateling and wisely
distanced her from this latest Warrior action. it is very simple,
logical and if you wish to discuss the implications, lets do it
privately, okay, but lets not spend a lot of time on it. She knows very
well and very wisely what she is doing. ds