Rebels win, Workers lose (r)

>From: Richard Myint <ramyint@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: "Htun A. Gyaw" <hag2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>CC: Sue Huang <susuhuang@xxxxxxxxxxx>, bina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
>burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx, burmanet2-l@xxxxxxxx
>Subject: Re: Rebels win, Workers lose
>Date: Thu, 07 Oct 1999 22:50:35 -0700
>
>Sue Huang:
>
>Who are you? Other than a name and email address!!! You are new in the
>community
>of democracy movement but you make pretty sarcastic remarks which may prove
>to be
>true but are premature at this time. We do not know enough to make comments
>as
>harsh as yours are. Ten minutes of international media coverage is
>priceless. I
>do not belittle the suffering of the refugees and thousands of illegals
>suffering
>in Thai factories, SPDC has to take responsibility for that.
>
>Yours sincerely,
>
>Richard Aung Myint.

dearest richard,

thank you for your note!

listen carefully to susu: i do not belittle anyone suffering. understand?
vigor students acted because they were impatient, daw suu say, everybody
agree, right? ok -- but impatient action is usually wrong action in
fighting!

study art of fighting! many people only study art of being punched!

i am here to make men out of you! now, only puppies i see! yap yap yap yap
yap!

love and kiss from, susu the sweet