URGENT! MINNEHAHA UPDATE (r)

this is ridiculous, where are the politicians and the people's
representatives, you make this sound like a dictatorship with rubber
bullets cutting down trees for highway and forcibly moving people,
hunger fasts, depriviation of human rights, where are your reporters,
congressmen, state and local representatives, just police, police,
police? so stupid, badly organized! good luck ds