TIGER ALERT Tourism.

                    TIGER ALERT  TIGER ALERT

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^\| ||\____
|     T N T EXPRESS       | ||','''|'''''''\___,
|                                  __ | ||__|'__|___||
['''(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''**|(@)(@)      *****'(@)*

 Yuh gotta be really dumb not to read the TIGER ALERT

    Golf's Numero Uno Spiritually Correct Email magazine

                   Tiger Alert : Arming the People

   Edited in London by Olive North and Little Red Riding Hood

Editorial : Actually, the TA is four, yes 4 years old this week.
But as the Buffalo.net and NASA had a nervous breakdown.
Only occasionally do we revive her. Got a tongue like a
Scottish whiplash with a broken 5 iron does TA.
Even worse than having lads with AK47s demanding
their rights.

The Tiger Alert  : Contentious? Never! With a swing as smooth
as a baby's bum. The TA spreads enlightenment on various laws
of ballistics around the world.

But seriously folks. We wondered what you woud think of the
following ideas? Let's get rid of the boring stuff first huh?

Question : Could you be satisfied with life if you earned a mill a year?

So, (as they as "something of value"...) Why does the world let
actors, muscians and sportspersons get so greedy that they have to
grab it all at once?  They can always have a reserve fund in case they
fall on "hard times", or something like that. But to earn more than a
million (say pounds to be generous huh?) per year for being
"entertainers" of sorts? Well, not in my book..

Of course this econ-philosophy would not please such as Mick, Paul,
Elton, Garth Brooks, and the various estates of the long dead (from
various causes), "star system" idols. But it would be far healthier than
what we all currently have to bear.  Is anyone addicted to hip hop or
are the record companies telling lies again?

A wage capping on Rap?
Hmmm, veeeeery interesting..

Apart from the fact that this editor woud enjoy any news that the
favourite greens of the generals were sorta screwd up for a
season or two. What's this to do with golf?

It's got lots to do with it. Golf and greed. Tiger Eldrik Woods
is about to break the million mark. That's not, a mill a year, not
even a mill a month, but yes.       A million a week.

A few years ago, Tiger  Woods, (sponsored by Adams Tobacco
and Nike) was interviewed from the head quarters of the Golf
Channel in Orlando, Flo. saying that he was an anti-racist. He
then went to Thailand and got paid an absolute fortune for
catching the jet and teeing off. And was granted Thai
citizenship.

This is all very nice but I am getting confused here. If Tiger is an
anti-racist, a loyal Thai citizen, why is he not spending some of his
millions of dollars and world wide profile helping fight racism in the
far east?

That meeting with Mandela must have not cut through the forest
as much as the Pres would have wished huh? And certainly
Woods doesn't seem to be able to see the green for all the trees.

Wanna talk to his management?  Just let the TA know..
They are closer than you think.

                           -----------------------

btw : We've got a Syd 2000 Burma Out! demo going here this
month? Remember?

Friday 15th October Australian High Commission,
the Strand London. 2 o/c..

Burmese  Embassy,  Charles Street, Nr Piccadilly. 3.30.

No doubt the po-lice will be in attendence, but this time, as we
are pursueing a genuine war upon drugs. (And pro sport coud do
with a bit of a clean up too ? Promise, they Will be on your side
of the "fence", at least in spirit. ;-) Promise.

                             Maybe Tiger will show up?

                                 --------------------------

OK, that's about it.   No one has taken a shot at genocidal
Bush Snr, let alone his weird son in ages. So, if you have
any spare time? We'll give you star billing.

Have a great week and remember, keeping the eye on ones
balls sometimes leads one into the rough. Better forget it huh?

                Too many landmines.

 __,,+,,__
     \  \  \
       \  \  \