Hello SIAM!

Dear SIAM,

Thailand's threat to use draconian crackdown targeting to wipe out all
Burmese students taking shelter in the country known as the land of freedom
( SIAM)   is going to meet a harsh response from below.

It is not new, actually! I had fed up with such intimidation from the same
elite when I was in Thailand.' Constructive Engagement' means shake-hand
with State terrorists ( SPDC) and suppress the Burmese students Activists!!!

The students engaging in a 11 years long  serious political struggle to
force the Rangoon regime out of power have already established a mind-set
within themselves in order to survive in any circumstance.Please don't do
that. It won't work.

I think mass detention is not a correct resolution for this conflict which
is a direct result of SPDC denial to convene people's parliament as per 90
elections result . The very military regime use similar tactics in the
pretext of NATIONAL SECURITY.

Thanks so much to all Thai people for your kind hearts and particularly His
Majesty the King for showing such a great loving kindness-(Kharuna) toward
ill-fated Burmese taking refuge under his throne .

UNHCR, the organisation with its own mandate to give a great care for the '
Persons of Concern' must be the first to be alerted, I guess.

To me , if Thai authority round up the thousands of innocent students, it is
an act of violent assault  toward freedom seeking activists in Australia and
the entire world.

The answer that come up to my mind is to unite all different Burmese forces
at the same table then talk! Mass round-ups , Indefinite detention , Force
Deportation of the finest brains of new Burma will result in a bitter
antagonism . I am afraid awful resentment will be dragging well beyond the
year 2000.

Victory will never come with out a meaningful sacrifice!

Nwar Kwe Yin Kyar Swe Mae ( Literally, Divided cows will be eaten by the
tiger)

So Let me stop here by saying that

THERE IS ONLY ONE WORD - FIGHT!

MMT IN SYDNEY