CALL TO DELETE SUSU (r)

>From: Dawn Star <dawnstar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: Sue Huang <susuhuang@xxxxxxxxxxx>, c04061998@xxxxxxxxxxx,
>burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: CALL TO DELETE SUSU
>Date: Fri, 08 Oct 1999 09:48:18 +0100
>
>I encourage everyone to cut her off immediately.
>She is destructive, and arrogant, divisive, and should be cut off
>unless you go in for insults and wasting your time.
>
>Dawn Star will not read ANY of her mails from here on. NONE.
>This is a call for voluntary censure. Do as you wish.
>ds

dearest little twinkle!

oh mad mad mad! what has happened? before, many love letters from you, i
keep! so sweet! "oh susu you are wonderful!" now you are mad about puppy i
think? so, help help help i am deleted!

so sad for twinkle your life will be boring without susu to shake up!

you are very stern, old twinkle. big frown on twinkle star face! push delete
button. end of susu.

ok, you go calm down now, stop fussing. susu loves you.

big hugs and kisses to all from, her majesty susu