cute baby (r)

OOH!!!!

Thank you very much for explained about your making for career. I beleive
that it was very limited.In my part I don't remember when I was making for
career. I know only to speak freely what I see, what I think. I am not in
the limited. Simplelly, if I were in a person who annoy someone's career, I
am so sorry for that. Many of your mails are saying corectly in the
situation in Burma, I think so. I take back of thinking and to be clear in
my mind, in your mails are showing how people in Burma have been tourtured,
and what the military of Burma are going to do, and how our country is
going to
be cte, are appearing on my mind also. But, before I finish your message
the thunder axe my nose and I must run away from computer. Why that!

At 12:48 AM 10/9/99 EDT, you wrote:
>Most of us are Myanmar citizens or borned in Myanmar. People who are
>discussing in this mailing list are at least interesting in our country's
>affairs.
>
>Many people are referring all the newspapers around the world. "The New
Light
>of Myanmar" is the leading Newspaper of our country. Why should we ignore
our
>Newspaper?
>
>I am just posting the news revealed on the New Light of Myanmar. Whether we
>like it or not pls accept them as news.
>
>ok
>

>In a message dated 10/8/99 11:06:39 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
>yandu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>
><< Dear All,
>
> Shii!! Do not argue each other! We must advance to learn or teach for
> Democracy. So we must be looking for how nicely Democracy is. But I want to
> advise OKKAR not to describe for anarchist so much. It is not good for our
> future. Our country is in anarchy for along time. Our people are drowned
> with helpless. Many of OKKER messages are describing how many members
> resign from NLD. There are showing afraid of the guns. So, there are
> propagandizing for anarchist. Should look around the faces of our people
> and which way to stand up for that we must guide them.
> OK. >>

Mae Sod
Thailand
Phone: 055-543001