SPDC faxes and numbers/ This may he (r)

Subject: Re: SPDC faxes and numbers/ This may help!

--------------3BF5FCB9A4F7A0765B0208E4

Dear Dawn Star,

there is just one problem. The Burmese phonenumbers are ALL wrong. In
Burma are since a few months (years?) only 6-digit-numbers. If somebody
has a urgent request for a business or governemt phone number, I have
the Rangoon Business Pocket Guide with all numbers (but only 1996
edition).

Regards
Heiko

--
+================== Burma Group Tuebingen ==================+
| Heiko Schaefer                  | heiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx     |

begin:vcard
n:Schäfer;Heiko
tel;work:++49 (70 71) 55 25 54
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.burmagroup.de/
org:Burma Group Tübingen
adr:;;Beim Herbstenhof 42;Tübingen;;72076;Germany
version:2.1
email;internet:heiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Vorstand
x-mozilla-cpt:;-17728