www.myanmarmade.com (r)

Hmmmmmmmmm I wonder if this site is as easy as the "other" one to HaCk
into..  hehehe

Okay everyone.  For the first time, I am taking suggestions.

Please send me a private email with a good suggestion what kind of foto we
should put on the very front page of theirs.  Your choice is down below.

www.myanmarmade.com

1.  Heroin
2.  Poor miserable villagers in dirty clothes forced to work on roadside
construction
3.  Rubies and other precious gems smuggled out of Burma in very creative
ways by frequent visitors (so much for that Burmese customs!)
4.  Faces of children soldier