A clarification issued by KSO relat

Subject: A clarification issued by KSO relating with the attack on the  Burmese Embassy in Bangkok

The Nation<br>
Subject: A clarification issued by KSO relating with the attack on the
Burmese Embassy in Bangkok by the students which mentioned in The Nation
Newspaper, dated the
Dear Sir,<br>
Regarding with the above matter, we the Karen Solidarity Organization
(KSO) would like to clarify some facts relating with the siege of Burmese
Embassy in Bangkok as below;<br>
adopted a strategy in the form of non-violent political struggle while
striving to implement its political objective like, freedom, peace,
equality, solidarity and uplifting national integrity.<br>
conflicts happening in Burma by means of politics rather than in armed
struggle policy.<br>
on the Burmese Embassy to Thailand. We the KSO (Karen Solidarity
Organization) have no military institution. But we have tens of thousands
Karen people who could create the Karen history behind us.<br>
Majesty the King and the sovereignty of The Royal Thai government. We
won't do anything that would interfere or in fringe the sovereignty of
the Royal Thai Nations.<br>
military training, which intended to open for the students who fled to
Thay Baw Boh , the Karen-controlled area. Also in DAB column, I was
assigned to lead the students army in some armed clashes. By closely
supervising the students, I have become familiar with them. I always the
students as my comrades and brothers as well. Though I can't recall each
and every one of them. Except some students, they all exactly knew who I
was.<br>
Democracy, which won a landslide victory in the 1990 general election in
Burma. SPDC still have been seizing the power. Various Ethnic
nationalities were in humanely oppressed over a decade. As the people
have suffered for a very long period of time, they were frustrated all
the time. As their sufferings were beyond the limit of their endurance,
they would find various means for their freedom. On the basis of
understanding and sympathizing the suffering of the entire Burmese
people, I would like to humbly and respectfully urge the Thai people,
people from Asean member countries, people from EU members countries
along with the world community to join us, while attempting to depose the
military dictators and replace with people's government.<br>
Respectfully Yours,<br>
Mahn Robert Zan<br>
President<br>
Karen Solidarity Organization<br>