Advice? DASSK "wholly out-of-touch (r)

Subject: Re: Advice? DASSK "wholly out-of-touch with reality" says  	"Nicholas"

Nicho, you know what I really think of you, and your ideas, selling the
tourist industry, trying to promote business in burma, well, let me say
this, and my apologies to the light hearted and the overly sensitive,
dont read on, but a lot worse has been posted of the brutality of the
regime and its crimes, nicho, let me tell you that with the deepest
respect for the wholeness and goodness of human life, you and your anti
sanctions movement, and your talk, you are like the old pimp trying to
sell a used whore made up to look like something it is not, and parading
it hungry and pathetic parasite eager to do it, without any respect for
human values and morality. if fact, when i think about it, and you
invited this, you may very well be the lowest they come, perhaps even
willing to supply the western tourists some back door pleasures that
must surely be available to the unabashed immoralists.

a cheap wolf in sheeps clothes? or just someone who went astray too long
ago and never made it back to the path. i suggest you look through the
forest and see the trees, and with a little light, perhaps you might
read the works of Daw Aung San Suu Kyi, instead of getting off on your
great literary guidebook. and give us all a break and save  your insults
for another country. you may be an expert on travel books, but you are
surely ignorant about the struggle for human rights and democracy. which
is why you do what you do, and nothing more.

this is my last email to you so dont send another, my delete button is
set. you are cut off now here. adieu!ds