susu the quack

dear dawn twinkle star,

you are nice boy. not very experience, though. i have girlfriend once, ok so
what? she was sweet! make love! who cares?

i read your notes on burmanet, twinkle. i always think, "oh, this poor boy
need girlfriend BAD! no sex in LONG long time!!"

sorry twinkle - it is obvious.

love, susu (your former girlfriend)