About Susu... (r)

In a message dated 10/13/99 4:05:43 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
dawnstar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Like I say, suit yourself, enjoy the cracks, but do it privately, your
 wasting valuable time like right now, having to read this and try to get
 my computer screen and mind clear for priorities, get that,priorities,
 you make this cracker a priority, and the movement suffers. think about
 that. no one said anything about censoring, terminate voluntarily or let
 it self-destruct, because inevitably it will, a hot air balloon, thats
 all, ds

In this world everything is done according to the God's will. Not according
to yours or mine. Right?

ok