Myanmar's foreign trade nears 2 bil

I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGISE FOR ANY CONFUSION AND THANK FINANCIAL CONSULTANT
SUE HUANG FOR POINTING OUT MY SLIP OF THE KEYBOARD (see "re: economic
mystery") WHEN I SAID "to regularly export about twice what it  imports" --
WHAT I MEANT WAS, OF COURSE, THE OPPOSITE, .AS THE REST OF MY POSTING MAKES
CLEAR.

David Arnott