[burmanet2-l] World Bank takes part

No one in our brillant group seems to know why or how the Finance
Minister was able to meet world bank and imf reps in Washington. Or did
he meet them in washington? What is the visa regluation now in the US on
SPDC reps. Can they come and go as they please? It seems thats the case,
since Asia Society is not diplomatic turf, ergo no immunity.

now we know what they were preparing, but we still havent been told what
they are going to announce in Rangoon? Obviously, the World Bank wants
to bring in the dictators to the fold, the big happy world family of
dictators, just like they did with Mobutu et al.

ds