strange indiana

dear indiana,

oof! where to begin. let me see if i understand.  you say that soe than is
woman pretending to be man, and susu is man pretending to be woman.

ok, one question: WHY? everybody on burmanet curious. why would soe than and
i do this? do not understand. please explain.

ok, two question: you think EVERYBODY is homosexual, transvestite,
something. you are fascinated with homosexual, indiana. why is that?
personal interest? please explain.

ok, three question. what is "indiana". female indian?

love from, the curious susu