Only for Myanmar.com's ISP - Re: ww

Subject: Only for Myanmar.com's ISP - Re: www.myanmarmade.com

Okkar,
    Only myanmar.com's provider in Laurel, Maryland know mostly what you and
Thomas Winn had told them.    You talk about one sided.....   The other ISPs
know little if anything about Burma and less about Myanmar.

    You are lucky the U.S. sanctions were put in effect a few months after
the registration and activation of myanmar.com.

In a message dated 10/13/99 5:24:02 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
OKKAR66129@xxxxxxx writes:

<< Subj:     Re: www.myanmarmade.com
 Date:  10/13/99 5:24:02 AM Eastern Daylight Time
 From:  OKKAR66129@xxxxxxx
 Sender:    owner-burmanet-l@xxxxxxx
 To:    treved@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 CC:    burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx

 In a message dated 10/13/99 5:57:59 AM SE Asia Standard Time,
 treved@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

 << I think it would be good to raise the awareness of the WEB hosting
service
 providers about the HR violations behind Myanmar trade.  I'm sure they would
 like to go to bed with clear conscience.  Well, I hope.

 They know more than you. They know that your accusations are one sided.

 ok