Declaration condemning forcible ent

Subject: Re: Declaration condemning forcible entry into and looting ofMyanmarEmbassy

--- OKKAR66129@xxxxxxx wrote:
> My dear friends,
>
>     I am not forgetful that much. You refer to Leo
> Nicolas case. In his case
> you may have some misunderstanding. Owning  a fax
> machine is not a problem
> but if someone is committing a crime or breaking
> existing laws by using that
> machine it is problem. For example if someone uses a
> fax machine and sends
> the country's secrets to outside this person will
> surely be punished
> according to the Burma Secret Act that is used from
> late 50s till date in our
> country.

I gald you have admitted that SPDC-SLORC killed Mr.
Nicol by leveling with so-called "Secret Law". But you
should remeber that the regime cannot walk away from
it. The International Court is waithing for it.

>    Another misunderstanding is the activists accused
> that Leo Nicolas died
> due to torturing. It is incorrect too. I posted his
> death certificate issued
> by the doctor along with the explainations in the
> net that time but nobody
> referred to it and only the blind accusations are
> posted again and again.

Don't tell us that the whole world is wrong. Every one
knew Mr. Nicol was tortured and finally died in the
prison. And that's why no one refered your phony
propaganda.

> Infact I have posted with proof, the accusations and
> only words without
> proof. I don't forced you to believe me. You can
> decide yourselves what to
> believe. It is your right. Okay?
>
> ok

You are right again.. you cannot force the free
people..but you have been forced by your regime to
post all propaganda on the net. If you do not do what
the MI booses what to do.. Ha!! your days must be in
numbers...CLEAR FAKE?

=====