from Andrew

Dear    N.C Lian

Sounded real Chin to me...Absolutely  I agree with you...

May be  Okkar is  one of the monks and pastor for   SPDC ( STATE POOR  AND
DOWN  COUNCIL) . They pretent to be monk by wearing  holy clothes But they
are not what we call MONK  . These monks (MI) are  sheep  by out look, but
a very poisonoius snake inside, and always carry  gun under  the holy
cloth..  Do you know  every  Monastries in Ethnic land are army Tents .
Every day, they getup early in the morning  to collect  food. In reality,
they are not  collecting  food  but collect informations. They are not
hungry for food but hungry for  Blood of  Ethnic people.  They are killing
themselves,to prolong their stupid power in Burma by accusing  other people
killed  who and who...

I think they are not  clear  the priciples of  politics and  religoius. May
be,  because of  so many sleepless nights...!

that's why  they  forced  other religoius people to build  monastries and
pagoda in ethnic land.  Ethnic people  never refused. They  built  it for
they sincerely respect every religoius in burma

I am sure that, all of  spiritual and respecful  monks  won't force those
poor people building  monatries, but they would do  charity.

Sincerely

Sui chin