from Andrew (r)

Dear Andrew,

     I am sure that I never posted a message that revealed I was in Military
Academy with  some Karen cadets in 1960 or (around). If you or any other
still keeping that message pls send it to me directly or post it to the
mailing lists. Then only I will be able to clarify your accusation.

Best regards,

Okkar

In a message dated 10/19/99 6:32:17 AM SE Asia Standard Time,