from Andrew (r)

---  Okkar   <okkar66129@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Your discussions are out of topic, I think. Someone
> accused that many priests and pastors
> were killed by the Burmese army.

No, not really.. it is right topic.

Then I ask him
> to give the names of the priests who were killed
> if this really happened.

You yourself know the names who were killed by the
SPDC.

I revealed my religious
> background a little bit in this connection. But your
> discussions are out of topic. Hopeless.
>
> Okkar

You have no religious so far as every one knows off,
but you pretend yourself as a Christian. It is Fake
and it is real phony. You love no one, you concern no
one but yourself, well being and well eating that none
of Christain does. CLEAR ENOUGH?

=====