Technical fix for excess or unwante

Dear net-entangled,

I receive about 200 emails a day, as I'm sure many of you also do. One way
to manage this bulk is to use filters. I don't know which other email
software has this feature, but I use Eudora 4.1, which allows me to create
special mailboxes into which messages from particular people or particular
lists are automatically dropped, and where I can  look at them later, if I
wish. Or they can be sent straight to Trash.  This solution may help those
who have too much mail, or who only want straight news, and don't wish to
wade through the various conversations etc.  It certainly makes for a
cleaner and more manageable In box.

Yours helpfully,

David A

Internet ProLink PC User