ANNOUNCEMENT: Over 80 Burmese Fonts

Subject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Over 80 Burmese Fonts plus Catalog for a good sake

I am sorry but do you actually have license to distribute this legally?
Most of them have copyrights infringement you know.

I was surprise to see someone like you commercializing BurmaNet but who am I
to say anyway.

Best of luck with your new found business on the BurmaNet.

----Original Message Follows----
CC: Burma Net News <burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx>, BurmaNet Editor
<strider@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 13:48:00 +0200
>From owner-burmanet-l@xxxxxxx Tue Oct 19 05:05:30 1999
Sender: owner-burmanet-l@xxxxxxx

Dear Burma friends,

My wife and me created a collection of over 80 Burmese Fonts. The fonts
are free available from the Internet (but sometimes very difficult to
find). So if you you don't want to search through the Internet for fonts
you can order them from me. I added a catalog listing all fonts in use.
My wife provided me her Burmese proverb collection for demonstration of
the fonts.

There are three possibilities to get the fonts:

* via normal mail:                        12 US$ - 20 DEM - 10 EUR
* via normal mail (icl. printed catalog): 15 US$ - 25 DEM - 13 EUR
* via e-mail:                              9 US$ - 15 DEM -  8 EUR

The normal mail and e-mail editition consists of a disk with all fonts
and the catalog in MS WORD 97-Format. The catalog has 30 pages. The
differences in prices are due to the sending costs.

Paying within Europe is easy: Just send me an Euro cheque with the price
in Euro or transfer the amount on my account in Euro (within Germany you
also can use DEM, too).
 >From overseas: who can afford it is allowed to transfer the money on my
account, otherwise to send it in cash or traveller cheques. More
information on request. If you want to transfer the money, please don't
forget to contact me before.

The gain of the selling is for supporting my work for freedom, peace and
democracy in Burma. The fonts itself you are allowed to distribute to
your friends, but the catalog is copyright-protected.

If you are interested, please contact the down address or reply this
message to sender only.

Regards
Heiko
--