To whom it may confuse (r)

I forwarded your message to the Authorities in Yangon.
But if they  know as soon as the accident occurs it will be
easier for them to solve the problem.

It is impossible for the Authorities in Yangon to know all the
things what is happening in the Chin State, Karen State, Shan
State and etc..

One thing I am sure is there is no policy to repress any religion or any race
but in every organization there are good people as well as bad people.
Because of the bad people there may be sufferings for certain people
or organizations. Now we can contact each other in the internet and
it is the best way to send your complaints through e-mail.

Every complaint will be sent to the Yangon authorities and I am sure
that they will take necessary actions against the culprits if the
complaints are correct.

The intention of my staying in the mailing list such as burmanet is
not to quarell with you but just to solve the problems, just to narrow
down the misunderstandings between the groups. I will not be able
to solve all the problems but I will try my best.

ok

In a message dated 10/21/99 6:15:34 PM Pacific Daylight Time, suantak@xxxxxx