To whom it may confuse (r)

>From: OKKAR66129@xxxxxxx
>To: suantak@xxxxxx
>CC: burmanet-l@xxxxxxx
>Subject: Re: To whom it may confuse
>Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 00:36:04 EDT
>
>I forwarded your message to the Authorities in Yangon.
>But if they  know as soon as the accident occurs it will be
>easier for them to solve the problem.

Okkar,
They did, the authority know very well about the incident of the brutal
torture and killing of the Pastor and Church elders in Kuki Chin Baptist
Association. Zomi ( Chin ) Baptist Convention made a report through Burma
Churches of Council to Ministry of Religion right after the incident.

And do you know what happened after that?... Every activities of the leaders
of Zomi ( Chin ) Baptist Convention were closely watched by the MIS.The
authority in the area ordered that every sermon and preaching must be
approved by to authority before they conduct the worship service. And more
pastors, evangelists and Church elders were arrested as recently as last
month, September 1999.

>It is impossible for the Authorities in Yangon to know all the
>things what is happening in the Chin State, Karen State, Shan
>State and etc..

Umm... this excuse is pretty smart. But since Burma is ruled by the military
order, most people will not accept this kind of excuse because every citizen
understand that,in the army, orders are always coming from top ( higher rank
)and the lower rank have to obey and impliment whatever order they received.

Sincerely,

Salai BawiLian