Okkar: I won't play harp in front o

Subject:  Re: Okkar: I won't play harp in front of Buffaloes

Subj:    Re: Okkar: I won't play harp in front of Buffaloes
Date:   10/18/99 1:44:22 PM US Eastern Standard Time
Sender: owner-burmanet-l@xxxxxxx
To: burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx

hi ! aung soe and msoe

 r u guys twin brothers?
Sound like aung soe from Washing DC, and msoe from Indiana.
Say hi all of our fellow students in DC and Indiana.
Make sure   msoe!
 Don't spend ur energy with Okkar buffaloe. He is a salary employee for
animalism. U guys are voluntary workers for  your beloved country. But, keep
working for your study.

 aung soe!
Business is making money. without money or making profit,  no business will
survive. No stakeholder will not allow to do the business without money or
profit.  On the other hand,  the costs to business and to society of
unethical and illegal behavior are very large. A business firm is more likely
to gain public approval and social legitimacy if it adheres to basic ethical
principles and society's law. Your opinion shoul not be based on your
sentiment.

aung soe, let me advice how to relate between business and society.
i glad you have good point of view.  Also do research more about  case
studies in corporate social policy especially the case of Dow Corning and
silicone breast implant controversy, the case of  tobacco deal, the case of
shell oil in Nigeria and other cases

As u know,  every fellow business  scholar does.  If u don't want. don't
drink pepsi,  don't buy the foreign products,don't wear levis, and don't do
the business with foreign companies like BSPP and its buffaloe generals. They
 have blindly  different point of views on the  white people, capitalism, and
market economy, and they against west. At the same time,  they are begging
aids, and asking for investment.
What for?

Brenda

hi MSoe

shocked to learn we have one burmese student who blindly appreciates the
corporate-America.  it ain't their awareness of business ethics or moral
obligatin to their business owners that pulled them out of burma but merely
their later discovery that there was no feasible market and demand for their
goods and services to make substantial profit.
all their actions are profit-oriented, my fellow student. ONLY PROFIT.
i can't thank any foreign companies who pulled out from burma.  if they have
a sound adherence to their business ethics, they would have considered the
plight of general burmese population way before implementing their
investment strategy to shamelessly sneak into burma.
so, why should we thank corporate America?  do u think the company that
employed u in indiana is considerate to ur physical & phychological
wellbeings?  i think not.
no body can stop the Uncle Sam's dracualas from their bloodsucking habits.
it ain't free burma coalition, ncgub, dab, ndf that drove them out.  but the
poverty of the people in burma made it.  people have no more blood to be
sucked. they've been already thoroughly exploited by our native draculas.  i
remember a dialogue from a movie called, "Interview with A Vampire," which
is featured by Tom Cruise. It says, "The world changes, but we (vampires)
don't."
bloodsucking people, corporations, governments will never change unless they
are eliminated.  they will never change, man.
Okkar is just a shadow of a dracula or might be its victim or potential
evil.  while his master is sucking blood he might be sucking something else
as to inmitate.  just pardon this mentally unstable thug for his two-year
bullshitting on the net.  if u IGNORE his evil misinformation, u will get a
life.
anyway, ur writing shows that u r really doing good in ur business classes
in indiana university. proud of u for that. say hello to everyone in
indiana.
peace,
aungsoe