NEWS: Strengthen political, econom

Subject: Re: NEWS: Strengthen  political, economic and military might  to safeguard independence and sovereignty

>After giving suggestions,  Secretary-l Lt-Gen Khin
>Nyunt delivered the concluding address.

Khin Nyunt suggestions
1.  keep lying to the Burmese and the world that we will establish
democratic system someday.
2.  keep threatening to the entire people and NLD party
3.  keep steeling for your family from the people
4.  keep creating the psychological warfair against democratic forces and
ethnic minorities
5.  keep delaying to draw the new constitution
6.  keep working together even though we dislike each other

Khin Nyunt concluding speech:

"If you do not follow the suggestions that I made, we all will smash down
by the people very soon.  We are in great danger.  Every body knows that we
are crooks and cowards.  If you want to survive, do not hesitate to kill
people who against us.  Force the soldiers to follow the orders from the
above and let them know it is their most crucial duty."

>From the inside source

Htun Aung Gyaw