Burma Out! It's Bingo Heaven Time i

Subject: Re: Burma Out! It's Bingo Heaven Time in Shwedagon

One does not have to attack religion, it attacks itself.
Bearing in mind that "the teaching is the body and society is
but the shadow". Nichiren 13C.of course. But then one gets
into fields of comparitive religion, an impartial aspect. One
of which I far and away prefer, although willing to work with
others who do not see that any over sentimentality mixed
with religion can be a mind bending experience of large
proportion.

As Burma has its own teachings and its own shadow,
one suggests that its theologians rapodly sit down together
and discuss where it all went wrong..

As for the Pope? He used to sell arms for Haben I hear.
Haben of WW2 germany that is.

And as for attack? Got any other religion I take take a shot at?
With "the teaching is the body, the society but the shadow" rifle,
of course

bye now, target practice time.

Rr