Food Shortage (r)

>From: Anja van Dijk <ajsloot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>The bottom line is that people in Burma (not my country, so maybe I
>shouldn't comment, according to Su) are starving and people cannot donate
>food to monks and nuns.

dear anja,

dear heart do not take offense please! intelligent comment from you is
always welcome! your heart is good. but please understand that burma is our
country, our culture. we cannot give our fight to outside people! otherwise,
what kind of freedom? we must win it ourself. otherwise worthless.

please understand, burma is our family. for you, it is abstract fight, about
"freedom" and "justice" and words. you can go away if you want. for us, it
is our country. we can never go away.

love from, susu