ASIO and You! (r)

HEY MG MG THAN!
ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?NOBODY IS INTERESTED IN
ASIO.THIS IS BURMANET.BURMANET IS THE FORUM WHERE YOU DISCUSS
INFORMATION ON BURMA,SHARE IDEAS ON BURMA, DEBATE ISSUES ON BURMA.WHAT
YOU POST HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BURMA.SO PLEASE LEAVE BURMANET ALONE AND
DISCUSS YOUR INTERESTS SOMEWHERE ELSE.OTHERWISE FIND A JOB AND WORK,YOU
KNOW.PLEASE LEAVE US ALONE IF YOU HAVE NO IDEAS ABOUT BURMA.

THANK YOU

MYAT HTOO